Human Resources Manager
- Must be available to interview in Kansas, City, MO
RECRUITING: Screen resumes, call candidates and schedule interviews (training provided)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent with Google Chrome & Google Drive
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Incredible Work Ethic
- Professional and Presentable
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (priority will be given to candidates who meet these criteria)
- HR/Recruiting/Marketing/Business Post-Secondary education
- Experience in Sales & Management
WE LOVE OUR PEOPLE
We are a people helping people business and our success is based on our ability to train individuals on a personal level. We look to train individuals with a student mentality who are eager to learn, develop new skills and grow within our company. Our 4 step development program guarantees personal development, equal opportunities and transparency.
Sorry no HR positions available at this time, come back soon!
About BMG Consulting Inc.
BMG Consulting Inc. is an American based firm that aims at boosting its clients’ revenue through innovative solutions. We have managed to form long-lasting relationships with businesses we represent and have helped them thrive and flourish while improving their brand’s image as if it were our own.